*** 18 Team CBS Dynasty: 1 opening (Trout, Machado, Sano)***

Find a league to join or post your openings...
Fold_That_AA

*** 18 Team CBS Dynasty: 1 opening (Trout, Machado, Sano)***

#1 Post by Fold_That_AA »

Hello!

The Wood The Vlad & The Uggla is a CBS dynasty league heading into it's 7th year. This year, we have three teams that have become available. We are seeking three very active, mature owners. The buy-in is $110 and is paid through LeagueSafe.

The Basics

We are a dynasty league that runs contracts. There are 25 major league players and 15 minor league players per roster.

Scoring Format - H2H/Points.

3 Divisions - 6 teams each. The top two teams from each division plus two wild card teams.

Payouts

Regular Season

1st Place - $600 (best record regardless of division)
2nd Place - $400 (2nd best record regardless of division)
3rd Place - $250 (3rd best record regardless of division)
Playoffs
1st Place - $300
2nd Place - $150
3rd Place - $100

Why should I join TWTVTU? There are plenty of dynasty options available.

TWTVTU has a few unique ways that rebuilding teams can easily come back.

The Rule V Draft (Already completed for this year)

Once we have all three teams replaced, we will begin our annual Rule V draft, easily one of the best features I've ever seen in a dynasty league. Just like the Rule V draft in MLB, each team is required to protect 25 players. The players remaining on your roster are than available to the field. Beginning with the worst team in the prior year, each team can pluck a player from a roster. In return, the team losing that player gets their 2nd round draft pick.

Contracts (Already completed for this year)

Each team gets 3 annual resigns. Of all your free agents, you can resign a maximum of 3 for up to 10 years total. This insures that interesting major league players drop into the draft pool each year.

New Owners - Contract Forgiveness

Anyone who has rebuilt a dynasty team can attest to the frustration of having to deal with the incompetent prior managers contract situation. Oh FilliesPhanatic032, thank you so much for resigning Ryan Howard to an 8 year contract in 2011! I can't wait to drop him from my roster in 2019!

While a new owner can't add on years, as a league we voted last year to allow owners to reduce contracts down to two years (the minimum in which they can be dropped).

The roster of this open team includes Mike Trout, Manny Machado, Elvis Andrus, Addison Russell, Nolan Arenado, Miguel Sano, and Aroldis Chapman, just to name a few. Also, this team has the first pick in the draft.

The draft starts Monday morning.

If you're interested in joining this league, please contact me at inshane69 at gmail. Best of luck to everyone this coming season!