Announcing the Brand-New AL1000 Roto KEEPER League, $1000

Find a league to join or post your openings...
rotowinner

Announcing the Brand-New AL1000 Roto KEEPER League, $1000

#1 Post by rotowinner »

Thanks for taking a moment to read my post. I currently run 3 leagues but the one thing that's missing is an AL-Only Keeper League. I'm trying to get an idea if there is enough interest to put a full league together in the next six weeks, so that we can hold the auction in late March or early April (date/time tbd), right around Opening Day.

Here's the proposed basic setup:

Standard 23-man roster for $260 auction dollars. 4 x 4 Roto using Runs Produced. Weekly transactions via FAAB. 2-man bench with separate DL. Online auction with CBS. 100% payout to top 5 teams via LeagueSafe.

This will be a deep league, with 12 or 13 teams.

What kind of owners do I want?

Looking for skilled players who are in for the long haul (think 10-year commitment at least). Looking for owners who do not cause problems in their leagues (you know who you are). Looking for owners who really want to be a part of a special league where the same owners return each and every year.

This league will require all owners to pay a 50% deposit for the following season, in advance. Refundable only if you depart on good terms and with your team in good standing. (I do this in my NL and it has been invaluable for league continuity).

If you wish to be a part of the new AL 1000 Rotisserie Baseball KEEPER League, please contact me via email and tell me a little bit about yourself.

Contact rotowinner@aol.com