Atlanta live auction mixed 5x5 keeper openings

Find a league to join or post your openings...
Pauly
Triple-A

Atlanta live auction mixed 5x5 keeper openings

#1 Post by Pauly »

Our 10-year-old Atlanta-based live auction mixed 5x5 roto keeper league needs 2-3 owners (it had 13 franchises last year). We will all meet to draft sometime during the weekend of March 23-24 at a community clubhouse in Cumming. It's $100, plus the CBS league fees, which are divided equally. Top 5 places are $ winners.

Once we recruit new owners (2 have already joined), I will hold a roster dispersal draft via email, so every team gets to fill out their pre-season squad with the eligible players from the 5 dead teams. Needless to say there are quite a few awesome keepers in the group (see below). There are 156 total players available. Once we disperse the players, you can make pre-draft trades with the final goal of keeping up to 10 players before the auction draft. Rosters are pretty standard (2 C, 5 OF, 2 UT and 10 P - and 1 of everything else including CI and MI, 5 bench). FAAB runs once a week, but lineup changes can be made daily.

Here are the top highlights from the dispersal list (players with a * are in a contract year, which means they can be extended for $5 a year. Players with guaranteed contracts are also noted):

*Trout, Mike (OF- LAA) $6
*Molina, Yadier (C- STL) $3
*Cabrera, Melky (OF- TOR) $2
*Montero, Jesus (C- SEA) $3
Ludwick, Ryan (OF- CIN) $2
Harper, Bryce (OF- WAS) $9
Rosario, Wilin (C- COL) $2
Desmond, Ian (SS- WAS) $7
Gomes, Carlos (OF- MIL) $1
Votto, Joey (1B- CIN) $18 guaranteed 2013
Sanatana, Carlos (C, 1B- CLE) $15 guaranteed 2013 & 2014
*Moore, Matt (TB) $1
*Strasburg, Stephen (WAS) $6

If you are interested in joining and can attend a live auction, please PM me or email me at proth322@hotmail.com and I can answer any questions you might have. Of course the full 156-player dispersal list is available as well as a copy of the league constitution.

Thanks,
Pauly

Pauly
Triple-A

Re: Atlanta live auction mixed 5x5 keeper openings

#2 Post by Pauly »

draft date has been set for 3/24 in Cumming...only 2 spots left, so hurry.

PM me or email me with any questions...thanks!

Pauly
Triple-A

Re: Atlanta live auction mixed 5x5 keeper openings

#3 Post by Pauly »

1 spot left...