Auction league based on XFL looking for 2 owners :)

Find a league to join or post your openings...
WillRoy
Major League All-Star

Auction league based on XFL looking for 2 owners :)

#1 Post by WillRoy »

Howdy,

I'm advertising a very great group of individuals who formed a newbie/novice auction league around 5 years ago
(6x7 with $50 pay-in for 100 percent cash payout). I know every person at this point by phone or in person or on these forums ;)

This league is special to me out of those I'm a part of due to the personal connections. We had the couple online guys we had last year leave. it is run on CBS Sportsline until Fantrax runs auctions. This league means so much to me that I was considering disbanding and starting fresh so that I wouldn't have to replace online owners with online owners... But I've since changed my tune and if you're a friendly, long-term owner who isn't shy about chatting/phone/texting or whatever method you prefer you'll be a good fit. If not, stay active and play well. :)

We based our keeper rules on the XFL (Xperts Fantasy league) because I loved their format.

If you're interested Email me @ William@armenia.com and I'll reply quickly to see if you're a good fit.

Here are the teams available (14 team league, large bench, 2 catchers,up to 6 minor leaguers):

Team 1

Team 2

Storrs City Chess Company