Roto $$$ League looking for a few good men...

Find a league to join or post your openings...
grant

Roto $$$ League looking for a few good men...

#1 Post by grant »

… but we'll settle for mid 90's era Demi Moore. (moving on…)

I have a 14 team 6x6 (OBP & holds) redraft money league that will have a few open spots this year.

$50 fee, due on or before draft day, which is tentatively scheduled for March 25th at 8pm Central. The league is hosted at Yahoo, and has been going strong for three years now. I have a solid core of managers who are dependable, active, and (above all) nice guys, and I'd like to add to that total. I want this league to be as competitive as possible without sacrificing a certain element of fun.

We talk smack, we trade, we occasionally make each other cry.

I'm open to the possibility of the league being larger than 12 teams - I play in a 20 teamer with Grey and some of the guys from Razzball, and it's a blast - but it's up to the league as a whole.

The payout is top three plus an incentive prize for the team that gains the most ground from the trade deadline on. I find this does a pretty good job of keeping all teams interested until the last day of September.

I am a responsible, honest manager who prides league integrity above all else. (except for whiskey… so, you know - there's that).

If you're interested, reply with your email or DM me.

cheers :)