NFBC $125 Pay Top 3 Sat league

Find a league to join or post your openings...
WillRoy
Major League All-Star

Re: NFBC $125 Pay Top 3 Sat league

#11 Post by WillRoy »

deansdaddy wrote:Okay all you Mastersball members. NFBC just opened up their registration pages for the upcoming season.

I have signed up for my first NFBC Sat league of the year and invite anyone to jump in and play alongside me in this SAT league.

It is a $125 Pay Top 3 league: Online - Thursday March 15 @ 10:00 pm ET

I picked a late night draft (one of few late draft starts) cause I have two kids and wanted to have a draft when they were both in bed for a change.

Anyway - we've had leagues here in the past that included members from the boards - and while this won't be officially a mastersball league there - it would be fun to draft and compete against some of you. It will also be a nice warmup for the Main Events later that month.

If you do sign up for this league - post here or pm me so I know who is in there. Who knows maybe we could even fill this league up with Mastersballers - and if so we COULD create a thread to track it throughout the year making it a sort of subscriber league.

In any case - if you are thinking of trying an NFBC league for the first time - jump in mine and we'll have some fun with it here.
10 PM Might or might not be tough depending on workload. Where is the link for your specific league? I'll look right now. And do you pay upfront?

Edit: Found it. Looks like I'll be paying upfront. Gotta cover >500 in bills this month so I'll have to hope the time is still available. For my sake though, break a leg @ Football so you can join a different sat league. ;)
Storrs City Chess Company