Looking for Dynasty League owner in 20-team H2H league

Find a league to join or post your openings...
Bodhizefa
Major League Veteran

Looking for Dynasty League owner in 20-team H2H league

#1 Post by Bodhizefa »

I am the commissioner of a 20-team Head-to-Head dynasty league that's been around since 2003, and we're currently looking for a replacement owner. We operate on Yahoo, so there's no charge. It's a very active league with owners who are knowledgeable and generally very willing to wheel and deal (many of them came from RJ and/or Mastersball).

Admittedly, the team is not in great shape, but that's generally the case for vacated dynasty teams. It may take a couple years to contend, but the rebuilding process in a dynasty league is half of the fun anyway. If anyone is interested, please email me at Bodhizefa@gmail.com.
I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft! We used to roast Stay-Puft marshmallows, by the fire, at Camp Waconda.

Bodhizefa
Major League Veteran

Re: Looking for Dynasty League owner in 20-team H2H league

#2 Post by Bodhizefa »

The spot has been filled. Thanks for the interest!
I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft! We used to roast Stay-Puft marshmallows, by the fire, at Camp Waconda.