AL Tout Wars Clone League - Need 1 More for Draft at 10pm

Find a league to join or post your openings...
Deak

AL Tout Wars Clone League - Need 1 More for Draft at 10pm

#1 Post by Deak »

I was in version of this league that fell apart at the last minute so I am trying to throw together a new version of the league on short notice.

The league is set up to mirror Tout Wars as closely as possible given ESPN's settings. We currently 5 owners from the original league that fell apart.

I am looking for a few more active owners who want to try playing the same game the "experts" play. We will vote over the next day or so to set a draft time that works for the league, hopefully before the season starts but possibly after if we can't find a suitable date and time.

I have been playing Fantasy for about 8 years now. I have LMed different leagues off and on and really want to try my hand at something completely different like this. I am new to the forums here and came specifically looking for quality players to round out this league.

If you are interested let me know a little about your fantasy experience and why you want in so that I know you won't just abandon your team if things don't go perfectly. Feel free to post here and I will check later today or shoot me an email unvme1212[at]gmail[dot]com and I will get back to you quicker.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by Deak on April 2nd, 2010, 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deak

Re: AL Tout Wars Clone League

#2 Post by Deak »

I still have 1 open team for this league. We are drafting tonight at 10pm EST. If anyone is interested please send me an email at unvme1212[at]gmail[dot]com and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I'm very happy with the managers I have so far and I think this will be a very competitive league.

It is a free league being run on ESPN.