Categories League Outfield Streamer

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
jmette
Major Leaguer

Categories League Outfield Streamer

#1 Post by jmette »

Who is the best outfield option to stream this week? Parra (0 games @ Coors), Hoskins, Eddie Rosario, Domingo Santana, Souza Jr, Buxton, or David Peralta, or someone else likely available in a 10tm 3OF lg?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Categories League Outfield Streamer

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

League scoring?

If roto, any particular need?

And, welcome to the site!
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

jmette
Major Leaguer

#3 Post by jmette »

H2H league. Weakest point of my team is definitely SBs. A guy I left off that list was granderson.. looking great so far since the trade. Currently thinking him or Hoskins the rest of the week.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

Buxton for SB, otherwise Granderson.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord