Pujols

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
Tbhap

Pujols

#1 Post by Tbhap »

I drafted Albert 125th in a 14 team league. I have moved him to my bench during his 0-20 slump. Is it time to drop him for someone like Paul DeJong or Alonso? He doesn't seem to be helpful in any category. Thanks!

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Pujols

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Alonso isn't really tearing it up either.

It really depends on what your needs are in terms of categories and the likelihood you'll need to play your reserves.

DeJong is a viable move, just expect the pixie dust to wear off there and be ready to make another move.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

That slump may be in Albert's rear view mirror ...2 for 2 with a bomb and 3 RBI ...top 3.
These are my views based on my own opinions and observations - your mileage may vary.
"KNOW THY LEAGUE" - the Forum Funklord - 4/13/2009
Fantasy is managing stats ... roto is managing teams

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

Hey Tbhap - First off I apologize for not welcoming you to the site. It's a bit quiet around here, but look at it as quality over quantity. Second, do you take requests? I have a laundry list of players that could use a kick in the tail. 8-)
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

OK ...now up to 3-4, two bombs and 4 RBI.
These are my views based on my own opinions and observations - your mileage may vary.
"KNOW THY LEAGUE" - the Forum Funklord - 4/13/2009
Fantasy is managing stats ... roto is managing teams

Tbhap

#6 Post by Tbhap »

Thanks for the welcome!! I guess I should start asking about all my players!! I was surprised he was doing so bad. This makes up for it :D