Start Cruz, Conforto, or Brantley tonight?

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
mweb319

Start Cruz, Conforto, or Brantley tonight?

#1 Post by mweb319 »

All look like great OF options. Looking to see if anyone can add a tiny bit of alpha.

Thanks,
Mark

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Start Cruz, Conforto, or Brantley tonight?

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Could use more context considering the logical question is why do you need to decide between these three? Odd you have to sit two.

That said, Conforto a little safer, Cruz slightly more upside, depends what you want.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

mweb319

#3 Post by mweb319 »

Apologies. I have a total of 5 outfielders and 4 spots (includes utility). I was planning to start Blackmon and Betts, and am between Conforto, Cruz, and Brantley for the other 2 spots. One of the 5 will need to take a seat. I am looking for guidance on which to sit.

Thanks again.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

Brantley sits for me LvL.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

mweb319

#5 Post by mweb319 »

Tonight (5/16/17), do you start Michael Brantley vs. Odorizzi or Michael Conforto vs. Greinke?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Todd Zola »

Brantley