Rate my team & pitching staff upgrades

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
saul013

Rate my team & pitching staff upgrades

#1 Post by saul013 »

Hi, Todd
I'm in a 10 team mixed league standard 5x5 scoring and was wondering where my team's weak and what holes I should be seeking to fill.
Thinking I should trade to upgrade my starting pitching a bit (McCullers or Paxton), pick up a legitimate Tier-4 SP (Pomeranz, Ervin Santana, Musgrove, Snell, Shoemaker, Davies, Volquez, Kennedy, Chatwood, Gsellman, Conley, and Finnegan are all on waivers), or trade for a better closer to complement Kershaw's ratios.

Thanks so much, big fan

C - J.T. Realmuto
1B - Chris Davis
2B - Matt Carpenter
3B - Kyle Seager
SS - Elvis Andrus
OF - Nelson Cruz
OF - Andrew McCutchen
OF - Matt Kemp
UTIL - Todd Frazier
UTIL - Anthony Rendon
BN - Hanley Ramirez
BN - Keon Broxton
BN - Carlos Santana
BN - Nick Castellanos
DL - Gary Sanchez

SP - Clayton Kershaw
SP - Jerad Eickhoff
RP - A.J. Ramos
RP - Joaquin Benoit
P - Marcus Stroman
P - Kevin Gausman
P - Jharel Cotton
DL - Rich Hill

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Rate my team & pitching staff upgrades

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

All 10-team rosters are solid, nature of the beast. I don't see anything obvious, I'd let things flesh out and see what happens.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord