Trade mookie

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
Martymcbam

Trade mookie

#1 Post by Martymcbam »

Wondering if I can get Kersha for my mookie should I. I need pitching bad. It's a 12 team roto redraft. 30 roster spots. 5x5 obp. I have very few starters cuz I have four good closers. I have madbum, Dallas k, Matz, James shields and r Iglesias on dl. Offense has been good with altuve Rizzo leading the way. Not a great outfield with out Mookie. Also if I can't get Kersha would jake arrieta or sale be enough for mookie or should i try to get more

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Trade mookie

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Welcome to the site and the forums.

There's no black and white answer but here's what you need to consider.

if someone is simply ranking the players it's Kershaw, Betts, Arrieta, Sale.

But that's not what trades are about. You need to consider the lineup with the deal and without, factoring in the pitcher being replaced and the hitter replacing Betts and determine which version gives you a better chance to win. Trades aren't about the players - they're about the impact on your roster.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord