Keepers advice needed

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Keepers advice needed

#21 Post by Todd Zola »

In a 15-team league, if the order is in reverse of last year's standings, Wieters is off the board before most even have their highlighter uncapped.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#22 Post by Todd Zola »

To me, it's not so much a different mindset in general, but more an understanding of the dynamic of a dynasty league.

And what we potentially have is Albert wearing a mask.

In an upcoming site piece, everyone will see how the majority of us feel about potential.

But let's not lose sight of the fact that what is driving this is a keeper list that can compete this season AND stash Wieters.

We're talking about keeper #7 here.

If this league started from scratch, with these rules, where do you think Wieters gets drafted?

How much different is that from keeping a player at an inflated price because he would go for more in the auction?

Of course, dang Pedroia and Werth complicate matters here 8-)
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

rotodog

#23 Post by rotodog »

Todd Zola wrote:Okay, so who else has the scene from Animal House in their head, with me dressed as the evil Nafi saying

"Keep him, keep his brains out."

Then rotodog dressed as the good Nafi...

"For shame, Nafi. I'm surprised at you! "

ME: "Aw, don't listen to that jack-off. Look at those MLEs. You'll never get a better chance"

good times.
Todd,

I think it would be the other way around.. I need to be the BAD NAFI...And you the Angelic one..

I see it as this:

Good Nafi: "keep him, keep his wonderful makeup , his great MLE's and for the future of the franchise"

Bad Nafi : " Frig Him! Frig his brains right back to the draft table! 3 words: Prior, Gordon, grieve!!! Frig em All!!"

At this point, Flounder walks into this dream and is the voice of reason.

He says " the solution to this problem is easy, all you need to do is thi............."

Then you wake up..

Todd, you are too nice to be the bad Nafi!

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#24 Post by Todd Zola »

I've always said I am going to title my memoirs "If They Only Knew the Truth".

Mickey4081

#25 Post by Mickey4081 »

It's pretty simple actually. 15 teams with 7 keepers Pedroia is a keeper period. If you REALLY want to win in 2010 and you really are not THAT caught up into the Dynasty thing and are not sold on Wieters just yet then you definitely keep Werth too......without question.

Dynasty, lifetime keepers. I think in a year or two you may regret not locking up Wieters when you had the chance.

AllstonRockCity

#26 Post by AllstonRockCity »

rotodog wrote:If it were me, i would market the crap out of all 3 piece and see what comes in... Maybe at least you get something of value instead of Zero by tossing something back in..
exactly.

Hambowen

#27 Post by Hambowen »

Pedroia without a doubt. Based on Position and stats.

I would also go Weiters if I had to choose in a league like this. The potential for long term domination if he is "Albert with a mask" (kinda shocked that came from Todd) is just too much to pass up.

Also you said that all good closers get kept or taken early in the draft. If that is the case then a lot of good hitting will be available to be drafted because they fall farther then normal due to the closers. Those hitters that fall will be OF's more likely then not, not Werth quality but still very productive players. They will not be Catchers of any quality.

Being dominate in the scarce positions in a Dynasty league like this is such an amazing advantage I could just not pass up that potential. I would hate myself in 2 years.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#28 Post by Todd Zola »

Hambowen wrote: I would also go Weiters if I had to choose in a league like this. The potential for long term domination if he is "Albert with a mask" (kinda shocked that came from Todd) is just too much to pass up..
His raw stats profile to more like Teixeira. Where would Tex be drafted if he were a catcher?

The Albert comment was in context with the discussion, not a suggestion his upside is .320-45-140-15-110 :shock:

Nafi

#29 Post by Nafi »

No luck in trying to upgrade by trading away some of my keepers. Thanks to all for your very constructive arguments. In the end, I decided to get greedy... So "bad" Nafi has won, depending on your view of the situation.

Pujols, Albert 1B STL
Teixeira, Mark 1B NYY
Halladay, Roy SP PHI
Haren, Dan SP ARI
Crawford, Carl LF TB
Pedroia, Dustin 2B BOS
Wieters, Matt C BAL

I predict Werth to go off the board no later than 2nd overall. ;)

Nafi

Re: Keepers advice needed - 2011 UPDATE

#30 Post by Nafi »

Hello again! I'm here once more to get your valuable feedback as I'm faced with yet another keeper list issue! Please go back to the first post in this thread for my league's setup. It's hard to imagine I'd be faced with a bigger problem than last year's but I think it is. First, I'll start by announcing I placed first overall in 2010. Even though I kept Wieters over Werth! It started out downhill but I climbed back slowly to win it all by season's end. So onto my problem: I have to keep 7 players. My first 3 are no-brainers.

-Pujols
-Halladay
-Crawford

Nuff Said.

The next 4 are harder to decide on (I still have a month to decide)... Here's the better part of my 2010 roster. I've put them in order of preference to make my keeper list as of right now with a little insight into each player and his relation with me :-)

-Teixeira (I can't even believe he's not in my no-brainer list... but look below and you will understand why)
-Dan Haren (inconsistent but on-par with my expectations)
-Pedroia (injury ridden year, but it's Pedroia)
-Max Scherzer (Worried I wasted a 4th rd pick on him when he was headed to the Minors, but absolutely loved him when he came back a few weeks later!)
-Jose Bautista (I drafted him on my bench, i.e. as my 7th OF in the 19th rd! Repeat? Unlikely. 35HR, more than likely and has 3B eligibility which is SWEET)
-Matt Wieters (2011 should be THE year he breaks out?)
-Joakim Soria (closer, no thanks)
-Jonathan O. Sanchez (got him via trade for Denard Span -my 1st rd pick- in June as I thought I needed help in pitching - glad I did)
-Colby Lewis (Drafted him as my next to last pitcher in th 15th rd.)
-Rickie Weeks (drafted in 2nd rd. and stepped up for me when Pedroia went down)
-Paul Konerko (I thought I HAD to draft him when he was still available in the 6th rd. - glad I did, but he's a DH and no place on my keeper list for that kind)

The thought of keeping 3 pitchers with 200K potential is enticing. But I'd have to give up Pedroia. What about Bautista? I HAVE to keep him, don't I? And Wieters? If I let him go and he breaks out/becomes the next Buster Posey/Mike Piazza, I'll hate myself for not keeping that extra year where he exploded.

So your thoughts are more than welcomed. It's been driving me crazy the last few weeks and I know I'll have some pretty heart-breaking decisions to make. :-(

BTW, Werth went first overall last year after I let him go... ;-)

Captain Hook

Re: Keepers advice needed - 2011 UPDATE

#31 Post by Captain Hook »

Nafi wrote:Hello again! I'm here once more to get your valuable feedback as I'm faced with yet another keeper list issue! Please go back to the first post in this thread for my league's setup. It's hard to imagine I'd be faced with a bigger problem than last year's but I think it is. First, I'll start by announcing I placed first overall in 2010. Even though I kept Wieters over Werth! It started out downhill but I climbed back slowly to win it all by season's end. So onto my problem: I have to keep 7 players. My first 3 are no-brainers.

-Pujols
-Halladay
-Crawford

Nuff Said.

The next 4 are harder to decide on (I still have a month to decide)... Here's the better part of my 2010 roster. I've put them in order of preference to make my keeper list as of right now with a little insight into each player and his relation with me :-)

-Teixeira (I can't even believe he's not in my no-brainer list... but look below and you will understand why)
-Dan Haren (inconsistent but on-par with my expectations)
-Pedroia (injury ridden year, but it's Pedroia)
-Max Scherzer (Worried I wasted a 4th rd pick on him when he was headed to the Minors, but absolutely loved him when he came back a few weeks later!)
-Jose Bautista (I drafted him on my bench, i.e. as my 7th OF in the 19th rd! Repeat? Unlikely. 35HR, more than likely and has 3B eligibility which is SWEET)
-Matt Wieters (2011 should be THE year he breaks out?)
-Joakim Soria (closer, no thanks)
-Jonathan O. Sanchez (got him via trade for Denard Span -my 1st rd pick- in June as I thought I needed help in pitching - glad I did)
-Colby Lewis (Drafted him as my next to last pitcher in th 15th rd.)
-Rickie Weeks (drafted in 2nd rd. and stepped up for me when Pedroia went down)
-Paul Konerko (I thought I HAD to draft him when he was still available in the 6th rd. - glad I did, but he's a DH and no place on my keeper list for that kind)

The thought of keeping 3 pitchers with 200K potential is enticing. But I'd have to give up Pedroia. What about Bautista? I HAVE to keep him, don't I? And Wieters? If I let him go and he breaks out/becomes the next Buster Posey/Mike Piazza, I'll hate myself for not keeping that extra year where he exploded.
First congratulations on winning last year.
Now on to this year and let's start with your last thought on Wieters........YOU either keep him because his contributions/price/profit will help you win - or you don't - anything else has NO part in your deliberation (see today's Captain's Log).

Okay, great start with Pujols, Halladay and Crawford - THREE first round players on your team.

Now for four more: here are the choices I see
-Teixeira
-Pedroia or Weeks
-Scherzer or Haren
-Jose Bautista

I hate Tex's slow starts but he would give you a tremendous power base

I would probably keep one or both second basemen but that means you should only keep Halladay and I am fine with that (otho I am fine with keeping one you think would help you in that league the most and then keepring a second SP)

Bautista is really unlikely to duplicate last year BUT third base is a land mine this year and it seems likely that in your league most of the good ones will be kept so I would defiitely keep him and his likely 35 home runs (it also gives you some position flexibility if you nail another 3B as a reserve or minor leaguer (Moustakas)

Now what do YOU think?

Nafi

#32 Post by Nafi »

Great piece you wrote there Captain. My deliberation has to do with the player's contribution, not only for the upcoming season, but for their careers as this is a dynasty league where keepers can be kept forever.

On Wieters... After fielding arguments on this forum last year at the same time period, I decided to keep Wieters over Werth. I was willing to take a chance on him producing somewhere down the road, be it in 1 or 2 years. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to lock up the next coming of Mike Piazza. Fast fwd a year: my gamble didn't pay off on Wieters right away, but that's OK as it was expected and I still won the pool so no harm done. Does he still have potential to be a stud catcher? What's the ceiling now that he has 1.5 years in the majors under the belt? .275-75-20-75? I'm trying to see if I should abandon the master plan of sticking with this stud prospect (at catcher) from a few years ago or if I should turn the page and move on to the next flavor of the day that can help me win this year.

Let's say for argument's sake that my first 6 keepers are: Pujols, Crawford, Halladay, Teixeira, Pedroia and Haren. The same core I had last year coming into the draft. The 7th spot would be Bautista right now. I'm thinking he can't repeat 50+ HR. But a .260-90-35-90 is possible with OF/3B eligibility to boot. I'd be crazy to spit on that. But his last season was such a huge jump statistically from his previous ones that it screams "BRADY ANDERSON!!!" to me and makes me want to keep someone else on the long list of potential keepers...

I guess I'm trying to see if you guys have any opinions on the players I listed here that can help me in my decision process.

Mickey4081

#33 Post by Mickey4081 »

Keep

Tex
Haren
Pedroia
and Bautista....are you really going to find a possible 40 hr threat playing 3rd base in the draft with 7 keepers?

I think you have 7 no-brainers here.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#34 Post by Todd Zola »

Sorry, late to the dance.

Nafi, just a quick favor -- can we hold off on putting Piazza and Posey in the same sentence ;)

I wouldn't lose sleep over giving up the rights to Werth.

With a keeper list like that, I don't sweat not having a top catcher. With that foundation, you will always be able to pick up someone of decent quality in your draft.

That said, Wieters may still have some trade value and since you still have 7 outstanding freezes, is it possible to deal him for a draft pick upgrade?

Nafi

#35 Post by Nafi »

Less than a week to go before I have to submit my list, but I'm set. Thanks for all your comments! I'm going to keep : Pujols, Crawford, Doc, Tex, Ped, Haren and Jose A. Bautista.

I wish you all a great draft day!

SteveB
Major League All-Star

#36 Post by SteveB »

Todd Zola wrote:
Nafi, just a quick favor -- can we hold off on putting Piazza and Posey in the same sentence

I was thinking the same thing i think Posey is much stronger defensively ;)

Nafi

#37 Post by Nafi »

Hi all! Looking for advice again on keepers by month's end. I'm in a 15 teams 5x5 mixed league. We have to keep 7 players and can keep an additional minor-leaguer. After I finished 4th in 2011, last year was my worst faring so far in our 15 year-old competitive league; I finished dead last. Mostly due to injuries to my key players. So I have a monumental rebuilding task this year as my keepers aren't getting younger. With that in mind, I drafted a lot of minor-leaguers last year for the inevitable rebuild. I'll also have the first pick this year and will likely get to pick up Chris Sale (that guy will keep Miggy Cabrera, Justin Upton, Freeman, A Gone, Strasburg, Medlen and Kershaw).

Here are my for-sure keeper choices:
1- Albert Pujols 1B LAA
2- Cliff Lee SP PHI (traded Teix away to net him a year ago)
3- Roy Halladay SP PHI (35 and it showed, still had 1.22 WHIP)
4- Jose Bautista OF TOR (sucks that he won't be eligible at the corners anymore)

My minor leaguer will be Oscar Taveras OF STL. No doubt.

And potential keepers with my thoughts on them atm:
* Dustin Pedroia 2B BOS (injuries are starting to scare me, but still puts up usual numbers)
Carl Crawford LF BOS (please don't make me keep him)
* Michael Bourne (my Crawford replacement)
* Dylan Bundy SP BAL (I'm betting on him being the next BIG thing and the core player of my rebulding process - he was called up and played, so doesn't qualify as minor leaguer anymore)
Jurickson Profar 2B TEX (1st overall prospect, but I don't see him being worth more than Bundy in the long run - he was called up and played, so doesn't qualify as minor leaguer anymore)
Dan Haren SP WAS (back and velocity concerns me so I give up on him for Bundy?)
Alexei Ramirez SS CHW (consistent numbers but little to no upside)

So there you have it. Right now, I'm leaning towards the starred guys above. Let me know what you think! Don't forget this is a dynasty league.

Captain Hook

#38 Post by Captain Hook »

Nafi wrote:Hi all! Looking for advice again on keepers by month's end. I'm in a 15 teams 5x5 mixed league. We have to keep 7 players and can keep an additional minor-leaguer. After I finished 4th in 2011, last year was my worst faring so far in our 15 year-old competitive league; I finished dead last. Mostly due to injuries to my key players. So I have a monumental rebuilding task this year as my keepers aren't getting younger. With that in mind, I drafted a lot of minor-leaguers last year for the inevitable rebuild. I'll also have the first pick this year and will likely get to pick up Chris Sale (that guy will keep Miggy Cabrera, Justin Upton, Freeman, A Gone, Strasburg, Medlen and Kershaw).

Here are my for-sure keeper choices:
1- Albert Pujols 1B LAA
2- Cliff Lee SP PHI (traded Teix away to net him a year ago)
3- Roy Halladay SP PHI (35 and it showed, still had 1.22 WHIP)
4- Jose Bautista OF TOR (sucks that he won't be eligible at the corners anymore)

My minor leaguer will be Oscar Taveras OF STL. No doubt.

And potential keepers with my thoughts on them atm:
* Dustin Pedroia 2B BOS (injuries are starting to scare me, but still puts up usual numbers)
Carl Crawford LF BOS (please don't make me keep him)
* Michael Bourne (my Crawford replacement)
* Dylan Bundy SP BAL (I'm betting on him being the next BIG thing and the core player of my rebulding process - he was called up and played, so doesn't qualify as minor leaguer anymore)
Jurickson Profar 2B TEX (1st overall prospect, but I don't see him being worth more than Bundy in the long run - he was called up and played, so doesn't qualify as minor leaguer anymore)
Dan Haren SP WAS (back and velocity concerns me so I give up on him for Bundy?)
Alexei Ramirez SS CHW (consistent numbers but little to no upside)

So there you have it. Right now, I'm leaning towards the starred guys above. Let me know what you think! Don't forget this is a dynasty league.
Your first four are fine - you NEED to keep them (for both possibilities)

Now on the other three choices .......my comments and then what I would do
Pedroia - no reason not to keep him
Crawford - trade or throw back
Bourne - I would trade him and either one below or one of first four for better keeper (for instance Bourne and Profar for X)
Alexei - throw back
Haren throw back

IMO YOU MUST keep both Bundy and Profar - we don't know how much they will help you this year but unless you can trade them for a much better keeper you can NOT rebuild without keeping STUD prospects

So absent any trades I would keep
1- Albert Pujols 1B LAA
2- Cliff Lee SP PHI
3- Roy Halladay SP PHI
4- Jose Bautista OF TOR
5 - Dustin Pedroia, 2B, BOS
6 - Dylan Bundy, P, BAL
7 - Jurickson Profar, 2B, TEX

but I would certainly explore trade options to improve this list

Nafi

#39 Post by Nafi »

Thanks for the advice. I have a trade on the table for Bourn+Profar for Kinsler. Should I jump on it?

Nafi

#40 Post by Nafi »

Trade is done. Kinda like my team now with two middlemen going into the draft.

1- Albert Pujols 1B LAA
2- Cliff Lee SP PHI
3- Roy Halladay SP PHI
4- Jose Bautista OF TOR
6 - Dylan Bundy, P, BAL
7 - Ian Kinsler, 2B TEX
M- Oscar Taveras, OF STL

Captain Hook

#41 Post by Captain Hook »

Nafi wrote:Trade is done. Kinda like my team now with two middlemen going into the draft.

1- Albert Pujols 1B LAA
2- Cliff Lee SP PHI
3- Roy Halladay SP PHI
4- Jose Bautista OF TOR
6 - Dylan Bundy, P, BAL
7 - Ian Kinsler, 2B TEX
M- Oscar Taveras, OF STL
Looks Good

tylertoo

#42 Post by tylertoo »

Hello all. Seeking keeper advice on two separate Roto Leagues.

League One: Standard 5x5 Mixed League, auction draft w/$260. Three Keepers at twice their previous year's salaries. FA's claimed in FAAB are held at twice their FAAB auction price.

I'm keeping Trout and Harper each at $2 (I got both in the two-round reserve snake draft at the end of last year's auction :) ). Who's my third keeper?

Machado $2
B. Hamilton $2
Matt Harvey $2
Wade Miley $6
J. Zimmerman $18
Gio $22

Leaning toward Hamilton even if he doesn't get called up until Sept. (could be kept at $4 in '14).

League Two: 6x6 Mixed (standard categories + OBP and QS). Snake draft. Three keepers kept at their previous year's draft position, FAs kept at 23rd round (or prior rounds if multiple). Can't keep previous year's keepers.

Posey (4th round)
Utley (22nd round)
Adam Dunn (23rd round)
Machado FA
B. Hamilton FA
Altuve FA

Need three here. Leaning toward Utley, Dunn, Hamilton.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Captain Hook

#43 Post by Captain Hook »

LEAGUE ONE - I like the long term view on Billy Hamilton AS LONG AS you can easily replace him otherwise the roster spot is costing you

LEAGUE TWO - I don't understand your situation here (copying)

Posey (4th round)
Utley (22nd round)
Adam Dunn (23rd round)
Machado FA
B. Hamilton FA
Altuve FA

Need three here. Leaning toward Utley, Dunn, Hamilton

WHY wouldn't you keep your best players? IMO would be Posey, Altuve, and either Utley or Dunn

OR Keep the most valuable? IMO Altuve and two of Utley/Dunn/Machado

I think you should be keeping Altuve

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#44 Post by Todd Zola »

tylertoo wrote:Hello all. Seeking keeper advice on two separate Roto Leagues.

League One: Standard 5x5 Mixed League, auction draft w/$260. Three Keepers at twice their previous year's salaries. FA's claimed in FAAB are held at twice their FAAB auction price.

I'm keeping Trout and Harper each at $2 (I got both in the two-round reserve snake draft at the end of last year's auction :) ). Who's my third keeper?

Machado $2
B. Hamilton $2
Matt Harvey $2
Wade Miley $6
J. Zimmerman $18
Gio $22

Leaning toward Hamilton even if he doesn't get called up until Sept. (could be kept at $4 in '14).

League Two: 6x6 Mixed (standard categories + OBP and QS). Snake draft. Three keepers kept at their previous year's draft position, FAs kept at 23rd round (or prior rounds if multiple). Can't keep previous year's keepers.

Posey (4th round)
Utley (22nd round)
Adam Dunn (23rd round)
Machado FA
B. Hamilton FA
Altuve FA

Need three here. Leaning toward Utley, Dunn, Hamilton.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
1. Machado or Harvey. You obviously have a liking for owning the next big thing and it paid off with Trout and Harper - quit while you're (WAYYYY) ahead. You don't need Hamilton's steals to win - in fact many will find it is going to hurt them from a fantasy sense and not help. Guessing mine won't be the popular view - your team, your call.

2. In a 2-catcher league, Posey no doubt. Without knowing how many teams in the league it's hard to tell otherwise. But again, you don't need Hamilton. I'd MUCH prefer Altuve.

tylertoo

#45 Post by tylertoo »

Gentlemen, thanks for the quick replies.
Captain Hook wrote:LEAGUE TWO - I don't understand your situation here (copying)

Posey (4th round)
Utley (22nd round)
Adam Dunn (23rd round)
Machado FA
B. Hamilton FA
Altuve FA

Need three here. Leaning toward Utley, Dunn, Hamilton

WHY wouldn't you keep your best players? IMO would be Posey, Altuve, and either Utley or Dunn

OR Keep the most valuable? IMO Altuve and two of Utley/Dunn/Machado

I think you should be keeping Altuve
I take it what you mean is by 'don't understand' is why keep Hamilton if I can't keep him beyond '13. Good point. Wasn't thinking that through, I guess, plus I'm in love with the idea of him winning SB all by himself ;). I'll go with one of your suggestions instead, probably Altuve/Utley/Machado. Thanks again.
Todd Zola wrote:1. Machado or Harvey. You obviously have a liking for owning the next big thing and it paid off with Trout and Harper - quit while you're (WAYYYY) ahead. You don't need Hamilton's steals to win - in fact many will find it is going to hurt them from a fantasy sense and not help. Guessing mine won't be the popular view - your team, your call.

2. In a 2-catcher league, Posey no doubt. Without knowing how many teams in the league it's hard to tell otherwise. But again, you don't need Hamilton. I'd MUCH prefer Altuve.
Thanks Todd. Both are ten teams mixed, with two catchers. I'll give keeping Posey more thought.

Enjoy hearing you on the Baseball HQ podcast!

BloodStripes

#46 Post by BloodStripes »

Hello everyone. Just started my subscription. What a great site. May as well use it to the fullest with a question.

12 Team 6 x 6 roto. Total Bases and Holds the extras.

Get to keep 6 players.

There are no pitchers worth keeping. One catcher league but there are 3 to choose from. Don't know why I just inherited the team.

I was going to choose my 6 from the following hitters:

Adam Jones
Jay Bruce
Brett Lawrie
Carlos Santana
Asdrubal Cabrera

Yadier Molina
Jose Altuve
Nelson Cruz
Konerko
Hosmer
Ethier
Sal Perez

I'm thinking the top 5 I listed then either Altuve or Cruz. Add Cruz maybe to go with a full OF with pop? (Yahoo league, 3 OF)

Or Altuve for the speed and fill 2B?

Who would be your 6?

Would appreciate any input.

Thank you

Captain Hook

#47 Post by Captain Hook »

Interesting .......short on time this morning but first thoughts are

1) Altuve definitely needs to be one of your keepers (as you said both pos/sb considerations)

2) After you do keepers is it a live draft or auto draft?
I hate Yahoo auto drafts but would keep a C if that was the case.
In a regular draft where there are only twelve C drafted it might be right to keep a better player and then just get one of your catchers back .... BUT while Santana teases with the HR breakout, Molina has higher value (but that is on 5 cats would have to re-run with TB added)

Let me know regular draft or auto draft and Todd will weigh in next week, he is on First Pitch tour this weekend.

BloodStripes

#48 Post by BloodStripes »

Thanks Captain. Will keep Altuve.

Draft is live