van hook prospect list for 2014

Minor Leaguers, prospects, projects, and suspects.
infiniteloop
Major Leaguer

van hook prospect list for 2014

#1 Post by infiniteloop »

Any idea when the list will be out for platinum subscribers? It's the main reason why I subscribe to the service.

Captain Hook

Re: van hook prospect list for 2013

#2 Post by Captain Hook »

Well thank you Very Much for subscribing

working on the list(s) right now
IIRC it was late February last year but my hope is late next week

Do you need anything before then?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Todd Zola »

infiniteloop wrote:Any idea when the list will be out for platinum subscribers? It's the main reason why I subscribe to the service.
But there are a couple of others, right? :?

I'm glad Perry's hard work is so appreciated.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Captain Hook

#4 Post by Captain Hook »

infiniteloop wrote:Any idea when the list will be out for platinum subscribers? It's the main reason why I subscribe to the service.

Thank You AND the Lists are UP!

infiniteloop
Major Leaguer

#5 Post by infiniteloop »

When will the van hook prospect list for 2014 be posted? Can't wait for the list!

Captain Hook

#6 Post by Captain Hook »

List for redraft is there waiting to be published (likely when Todd gets back home so say Thursday)

Just polishing the AL and NL only much deeper lists - it will be up this week - prob Friday, maybe Thursday

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: van hook prospect list for 2014

#7 Post by Todd Zola »

redraft will be posted wednesday
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#8 Post by Todd Zola »

LISTS POSTED!

Captain Hook

#9 Post by Captain Hook »

100 AL prospects and

105 NL prospects this year

IF I can find the time I may add a "these just missed the list" article but I am pretty jammed for the next week so no promises - besides if he missed the list you still have a lot of names ;)

Kelly_Leak
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5 AL-only Auction

#10 Post by Kelly_Leak »

FYI, it looks like the #10 hitter in the redraft, Mike Olt, will make the Cubs. Early guesses are that if he is up, he will play.
10 Team 5x5 (OBP) AL-Only; 100 FAAB; *6 Keepers
1C: J.Lucroy; 1B: H.Ramirez; 2B: A.Cabrera; 3B: A.Bregman*; SS: R.Martin; MI: M.Semien; CI: C.Davis; OF: C.Stewart, T.Pham*, C.Mullins, J.Bradley, E.Jimenez*; DH: N.Cruz
10P: K.Herrera, C.Rodon, B.Snell*, J.Junis, H.Strickland, J.Verlander, M.Givens, C.Roe, T.Cahill, L.Giolito
Bench: N.Lowe, V.GuerreroJr*, J.Choi, F.Whitley, A.Hays
DL: F.Lindor*, B.Zimmer, D.Duffy

Captain Hook

#11 Post by Captain Hook »

Kelly_Leak wrote:FYI, it looks like the #10 hitter in the redraft, Mike Olt, will make the Cubs. Early guesses are that if he is up, he will play.
Likely - the Cubs made a few moves - Donnie Murphy was claimed by the Texas Rangers so speculation is that either
a) Olt plays third and Valbuena and Barney play 2B, or
b) Olt and Valbuena play 3b and Barney plays 2b (until traded or Javier Baez is back up)

infiniteloop
Major Leaguer

#12 Post by infiniteloop »

Is the list van hook prospect list out for 2015? Love the list!

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#13 Post by Todd Zola »

Look for it in the next 24-48 hours

infiniteloop
Major Leaguer

#14 Post by infiniteloop »

Damn, I'm on the clock for our next minor pick. There yet?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#15 Post by Todd Zola »

Posted

Captain Hook

#16 Post by Captain Hook »

2015 lists are UP

Tampa Bob
Major League Veteran
Preferred Style: Rotisserie Auction

#17 Post by Tampa Bob »

Perry, fti, you doubled up on Franklin Barretto.
10 team AL only. 4x4 with strikeouts. No drops without IL or Minors. Can keep 5 up to 3 years if $10 or under.
C: D. Jansen - $3, Y. Diaz - N/A 1B: V. Guerrero - $1 2B: J. Polanco - $4 SS: B. Witt - $1 3B: A. Bregman - $22
CR: E. Duran - $1, UT: J. Westberg - N/A
OF: K. Tucker - $1, J. Rodriguez - $1, E. Oliveras - $1, J. Kelenic - $3, M. Vierling - N/A.
SP: K. Maeta - N/A, T. Skubal - N/A, G. Cole - $46, Z. Eflin - $3, C. Sale - N/A, J. Montgomery - N/A

RP: K. Jansen - $23, C. Holmes - $27.
Minors: G. Rodriguez, A. Volpe, K. Manzardo, B. Lee, C. DeLauter

Captain Hook

#18 Post by Captain Hook »

Thanks - sometimes the multiple edits result in a couple - I also listed the wrong Aguilar in the AL list .... will try and clean them up Monday