Perry Van Hook's long-term top 100

Minor Leaguers, prospects, projects, and suspects.
Pauly
Triple-A

Perry Van Hook's long-term top 100

#1 Post by Pauly »

Hey this is a great list...thanks!

Question: 3 of my minor league keepers (NL league) are on the list...but the fourth, Casey Kelly was left off. Was that an oversight or did he fall off a cliff and I didnt see it?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Perry Van Hook's long-term top 100

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Perry's doing the LABR draft now - I'm sure he'll check and be able to help you out by the end of the weekend.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Captain Hook

#3 Post by Captain Hook »

Pauly wrote: Question: 3 of my minor league keepers (NL league) are on the list...but the fourth, Casey Kelly was left off. Was that an oversight or did he fall off a cliff and I didnt see it?
Kelly had an okay year and while someone would make a case he belongs there I think the pitchers listed have more upside potential than Kelly who can still be a middle of the rotation starter in the majors. I would have to see a better year this year to move him up.

Pauly
Triple-A

#4 Post by Pauly »

Thanks!